Preventeza™ Emergency Contraceptive
It’s never an emergency when you’re prepared.
Customer reviews for Preventeza™ Emergency Contraceptive
Today more than ever, women have a number of trusted contraceptive methods to choose from. But condoms may break and pills can be missed. Fact is, 1 out of 2 women may need emergency contraception at some time. That’s why we’re launching Preventeza™ Emergency Contraceptive. To help women gain control of their reproductive health without shame. To be prepared, not panicked.
When you keep Preventeza™ Emergency Contraceptive on-hand, you can alleviate the panic that follows unprotected sex or birth control failure. Being prepared in these moments will empower you to feel in control of the situation and of your body. Preventeza™ Emergency Contraceptive uses the same ingredient as most birth controls pills—just at a higher dose—to help prevent pregnancy before it starts.
- Preventeza™ is a one tablet, one dose emergency contraceptive that helps prevent pregnancy after birth control failure or unprotected sex
- Contains 1.5 mg of Levonorgestrel
- Use as directed within 72 hours of unprotected sex
- Works mainly by stopping the release of an egg from the ovary. May also prevent fertilization of an egg or prevent a fertilized egg from being attached to the uterus
- Not for regular birth control
class="prod-bar" style="background-image:url(/images/product-bar.png); margin-top:0px; "> Related Videos:video